Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Day 1: A Rough Start

Ok so I picked a bad day to start the master cleanse. They served a really good meal at lunch today and all I've been able to smell is all of the good food around me: pizza, french fries, pasta w/ pesto and garlic, you get the picture. I was victorious. I managed not to consume anything other than my lemonade and water. I will start to incorporate tea into my daily consumption. So today I felt alright. I did the sea salt bath this morning and it did not cause me very many issues. I had to go to the bathroom but there was no emergency. I felt pretty good all day except around 3:15 pm I started to get sleepy. I was in class though so that may have had something to do with it. I've been kind of moody but I think that has to do with all of the food that I've smelled but haven't been able to eat. My weight is 160. So I lost two pounds but it was probably water. We'll see what happens next. My waist is 30 inches. This is no change from the usual. So today was alright minus all of the wonderful food I missed. I'm still pumped though!

No comments: