Monday, January 21, 2008

Master Cleanse: Day 0

I weighed myself. 162 pounds, OUCH (while this my not sound too bad for someone who is like 5'10" it's really bad for someone who is 5'1")!! after seeing this I opted not to take my waist measurements. I'm not doing this to loose weight. I am doing it to rid my body of the many toxins that have built up over the past 21 years. I plan on continuing my exercise routine of 40 min (about 4 miles) runs 3x a week. I plan on going to bed at 1130 each night and waking up around 620 each morning (7 hours of sleep should be good). Hopefully this will jump start my new healthy lifestyle. I'm feeling OK. I'm pretty excited and I'm not going to lie I did indulge this weekend (the whole fat Tuesday deal, except it was fat Sunday) but I've got my game face on now. I'm pumped. Wish me luck!

No comments: