Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Day 7: Almost there

Today was not too bad. I had pretty good energy most of the day. I did a sprint workout in the afternoon that kicked my butt. Actually it took me quite a few hours to recover from it. I think the intensity was a little higher then what my body was expecting being on this diet. I guesstimated that the lemonade drinks probably amount to about 1200 calories a day. While that is enough to operate day to day for me I'm used to around 2000 calories a day to support my physical activity. I have not had trouble with dizziness or headaches during workouts ( a sign that you don't have enough nutrients) but I have noticed that my more intense workouts are harder than they usually are. My weight is 155 today. That two pound difference from yesterday was probably water that I sweated out during the workout though. Other than that I'm fabulous!

No comments: